Speech Language Pathologist
Online Speech Therapists (SLP) – Texas
Want to Make a Difference?
Here at eLuma, we are passionate about connecting students with qualified, caring therapists who can help them succeed both in and out of the classroom, and we need your help!
We are currently searching for Texas licensed online Speech-Language Pathologists (SLPs) to work remotely with Texas school districts for the 2022-2023 school year.
If you want to make a difference in students’ lives, we encourage you to apply. We’re in a high-growth phase and post new remote opportunities every day!
Do the Meaningful Work You Love With the Flexibility You Need
At eLuma, being a speech therapist has never been more enjoyable. We recognize that our online speech therapy services are only as great as those we contract with, so we’re committed to providing the best clinician experience possible.
What does this mean?
- 1099 independent contractor role – Be your own boss, and choose your own hours.
- Work from home – Say goodbye to long commutes and surging gas prices, and hello to wearing comfy slippers all day long!
- Flexible Hours – We’ll match your schedule with the right opportunity.
- Clinician Support – Benefit from an outstanding community support system and eLuma’s help desk.
- Robust Resources – Utilize eLuma’s proprietary platform for teletherapy which includes over 30,000 therapy resources.
- Opportunity for cross-licensing in additional states – Get expert help from our recruiters.
- And so much more!
eLuma Online Speech Therapist Qualifications
If you’re passionate about helping students, we encourage you to apply to join our speech therapist community. We’re looking for remote contractor clinicians who meet the following qualifications.
- Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology/Communication Disorders.
- Active state licensure where you reside and where you’ll be performing speech therapy services (plus your Department of Education credential, if required by state legislation).
- ASHA Certificate of Clinician Competence (CCC).
- Basic computer and technical skills (you’ll be using a webcam).
- Reliable Wi-Fi/Internet Access including a computer with a webcam.
- 2+ years of experience, preferably in a K-12 setting.
- Online therapy experience.
eLuma Online Speech Therapist Technology Requirements
eLuma is an online therapy provider. If you’re interested in joining our online speech therapist community, we ask that you meet the following technology requirements. This helps us ensure a great online therapy experience for you and the students you’re working with.
- Mac or PC with at least 4GB of RAM and a 2.5GHz processor.
- Internet speeds of at least 10MB download and 3MB upload.
- Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox internet browser.
- High-definition webcam with at least 720 pixels resolution.