Here at eLuma, we recognize that great clinicians are at the heart of what we do. We are only as good as our therapists, and we are committed to providing the best clinician experience. Contracting with eLuma allows you to deliver effective therapy with a variety of resources, on your own schedule, and wherever you are located.
eLuma is looking for Speech Language Pathologist to work remotely with school districts in California for the upcoming 2022-2023 school year.
What we provide:
- 1099 Contractor Role (Be Your Own Boss)
- We’ll match your schedule with the right opportunity
- Work remotely! No commute times and surging gas prices to worry about
- Utilize eLuma’s proprietary platform for teletherapy
- Benefit from an outstanding clinician community support system and eLuma’s help desk
- Opportunity to cross-license in additional states
What you will need:
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Active state licensure where residing and where performing teletherapy services
- Computer and technical skills
- Reliable Wi-Fi/Internet Access including a computer with a webcam
- Teletherapy experience
- Two + years of experience working in schools