eLuma is looking for Occupational Therapists to work remotely with a Pennsylvania school district for the 23-24 school year.
This is a virtual school so hours are flexible and you do not need to commit for any certain amount of caseload. Great opportunity for someone wanting to pick up extra students during the school year.
What you will need:
Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
Active state licensure where residing and where performing tele-therapy services
Experience working in schools
Computer and technical skills
Reliable Wi-Fi/Internet Access including a computer with a webcam
- Teletherapy experience
- 1+ years experience working in schools
- Completed/current PA criminal record check, PA child abuse history clearance, and FBI fingerprints/background check is a plus!
What we provide:
- We’ll match your schedule with the right opportunity
- Work remotely! No commute times and surging gas prices to worry about
- Utilize eLuma’s proprietary platform for teletherapy
- Benefit from an outstanding clinician community support system and eLuma’s help desk
- Opportunity to cross-license in additional states
Here at eLuma, we recognize that great clinicians are at the heart of what we do. We are only as good as our therapists, and we are committed to providing the best clinician experience. Contracting with eLuma allows you to deliver effective therapy with a variety of resources, on your own schedule, and wherever you are located.
To inquire, please reach out to eLuma’s recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org!