eLuma is looking for School-based Mental Health professionals to work remotely nationwide with school districts for the 22-23 school year.
What you will need:
- Active state licensure where residing and where performing teletherapy services
- Computer and technical skills
- Reliable Wi-Fi/Internet Access including a computer with a webcam
- Teletherapy experience
- Two + years experience working in schools
What we provide:
- We’ll match your schedule with the right opportunity
- Work remotely! No commute times and surging gas prices to worry about
- Utilize eLuma’s proprietary platform for teletherapy
- Benefit from an outstanding clinician community support system and eLuma’s help desk
- Opportunity to cross-license in additional states
Here at eLuma, we recognize that great clinicians are at the heart of what we do. We are only as good as our therapists, and we are committed to providing the best clinician experience. Contracting with eLuma allows you to deliver effective therapy with a variety of resources, on your own schedule, and wherever you are located.
Please reach out to eLuma’s recruiting team at email@example.com for any questions, comments or concerns.