Gen Ed Mental Health Therapy
Online Social Worker (LCSW) – Illinois
Want to Make a Difference?
Here at eLuma, we are passionate about connecting students with qualified, caring therapists who can help them succeed both in and out of the classroom, and we need your help!
We are currently searching for Illinois licensed online Social Workers (LCSWs) to work remotely with Illinois school districts for the 2022-2023 school year.
If you want to make a difference in students’ lives, we encourage you to apply. We’re in a high-growth phase and post new remote opportunities every day!
40 +/- Students GEN ED MENTAL HEALTH
IEP System – Skyward
IEP Meeting Expectation – Attend if/when necessary
School Year End Date – 5/25/2023
Bell Schedule 8 – 3
Services: 8:30 – 2:30, possibly sometimes before/after school (TBD)
Flexible scheduling will make any day of the week work
Looking for an experienced LCSW or Counselor to help guide their team
ABA experience is a plus, although not a requirement
Do Meaningful Work You Love With the Flexibility You Need
At eLuma, being a social worker has never been more enjoyable. We recognize that our services are only as great as those we contract with, so we’re committed to providing the best therapist experience possible.
What does this mean?
- 1099 independent contractor role – Be your own boss, and choose your own hours.
- Work from home – Say goodbye to long commutes and surging gas prices, and hello to wearing comfy slippers all day long!
- Flexible Hours – We’ll match your schedule with the right opportunity.
- Clinician Support – Benefit from an outstanding community support system and eLuma’s help desk.
- Robust Resources – Utilize eLuma’s proprietary platform for teletherapy which includes over 30,000 therapy resources.
- Opportunity for cross-licensing in additional states – Get expert help from our recruiters.
- And so much more!
eLuma Online Social Worker Qualifications
If you’re passionate about helping students, we encourage you to join our therapist community. We’re looking for remote contractor clinicians who meet the following qualifications.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work.
- Active state licensure where you reside and where you’ll be performing teletherapy services.
- Basic computer and technical skills (you’ll be using a webcam).
- Reliable Wi-Fi/Internet Access including a computer with a webcam.
- 2+ years of experience working in schools.
- Online therapy experience.
eLuma Online Social Worker Technology Requirements
eLuma is an online therapy provider. If you’re interested in joining our online therapist community, we ask that you meet the following technology requirements. This helps us ensure a great online therapy experience for you and the students you’re working with.
- Mac or PC with at least 4GB of RAM and a 2.5GHz processor.
- Internet speeds of at least 10MB download and 3MB upload.
- Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox internet browser.
- High-definition webcam with at least 720 pixels resolution.