Speech Pathology Therapy
eLuma is the premier provider of live, online therapy services (also known as teletherapy and telepractice) and software solutions for K-12 special education. We don’t just fill a need, we help districts integrate online speech therapy, school psychology, counseling, mental health services, occupational therapy, physical therapy, and a broad range of assessments with onsite services to support district teams and create better student outcomes.
We are seeking Speech Language Pathologists interested in opportunities from 5 hours a week to 37.5 hours per week for the 23/24 school year.
- Ability to work remotely and autonomously
- Any availability will be considered within typical school-based hours
- Document individual and group sessions in eLuma’s web-based platform
- Provide skilled speech therapy treatment for students, both individually and in group settings
- Complete session SOAP notes within 48 hours of treatment
- Some contracts include Case Management duties to ensure appropriate delivery of services
- Communicate with families and/or school personnel regarding services and scheduling
- Design innovative and engaging materials, prepare IEPs as needed on a timely basis, document goals, and modify goals based on student needs and performance
- Conduct assessments with students and complete assessment reports
- Conduct screenings as needed by the school to determine if further evaluation is required
- Write progress reports as required by the school
- Complete all required documentation in eLuma’s secure portal. (Some schools may require documentation in their systems as well)
- Adhere to FERPA and HIPAA regulations, including The Privacy Rule and The Security Rule.
- Adhere to HIPAA privacy safeguards around teletherapy
- Understand and follow the ASHA’s Code of Ethics and Scope of Practice, along with any state regulations
- School-specific variations may occur
- Master’s Degree in Communication Disorders/Speech-Language Pathology
- Active state licensure where residing and where performing teletherapy services (and Department of Education credential, if required by state regulations)
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC)
- Basic computer and technical skills (you’ll be using a webcam)
- Two + years’ experience, preferably in the K-12 setting
- Teletherapy experience
To inquire, please reach out to eLuma’s recruiting team at email@example.com!